Pryvate - driving value for voice transcription providers
Pryvate offers flexible solutions that extend the capabilities and efficiency of transcription companies of all sizes.
Through the use of AI-powered technology Pryvate helps transcription providers to meet demanding customer needs of today and tomorrow. Automated transcription with language capabilities, time-stamping, multi-speaker complexity, noise reduction and customized solutions can seamlessly integrate into your existing tools and business processes. Power-up your business with Pryvate solutions.
Pryvate SMC connects across all your required voice communication channels - incoming, outgoing, internal - and converts conversations to text with real-time capture, transcription and analysis.
Once converted text is available, rules-based and machine learning routines are applied adding indexing and analytics with preparation of data for further in-depth analysis.
Pryvate SMC will encrypt both file recordings and transcriptions with its own military strength algorithms ensuring all your conversations are always secure.
Pryvate SMC transcribes conversations recorded over single or dual-channel recordings. Our dual-channel recording manager improves accuracy of transcription and enables stricter privacy controls.
Pryvate SMC (Secure Managed Conversations)
SMC is a voice to text transcription and analytics service that automatically produces GDPR tags and colour codes personal identifiable information with redaction options - for ease of storage, analysis and retrieval. This system allows for tires entry-level access. It encompasses an AI bot that learns personalised business key words for greatly improved future functionality.
There is no more storing of expensive, hard to locate data contained within your voice recordings key words search. Low-cost text data storage results in cost savings of up to 90 percent of your current voice record storage charges. Add to this the ease of the PII data retrieval system and SMC’s ability to immediately pull a record/conversation by key words etc. plus any and all PII, at any time, from the encrypted stored data logs.
We have an additional input channel for domain specific keywords, stored encrypted on your premises or in the cloud or with Pryvate™ cloud.
Transcribed conversations use a fraction of the storage required by call recordings. Depending on the quality of the recording and its compression level, a recording file may be up to 10 Mb per minute - while the transcription will use less than 10 Kb. This unlocks some cost savings, but most importantly allows organizations to apply to voice communications the same retention policies that apply to other communication records. Storage periods can be increased from weeks to years and records can be linked to customers, deals or processes as required.
Text analytics that are applied to the recordings or to other types of voice communication (i.e. meetings, internal calls etc.) unlock a whole range of possibilities:
- Review of all calls for any purpose (compliance, QA, training…)
- Easy identification of non-compliant conversations
- Assessment and identification of conversation issues and opportunities
The combination of these functionalities allows you to:
- Manage conversations
- Unlock knowledge hidden in current practices and call history
- Discover opportunities for improvement
- Improve Quality Management in all sorts of processes
For the first time, you can apply the same standards and rigor to Voice conversations as you do to all your documents. Retention Periods, Quality Control, Compliance do not need an exception for voice.
Custom Builds & White Labelling
Although our SMC is a ready-made software product, we understand every situation is different. Our seasoned team of software engineers can custom build to your specifications and work with you in conjunction with your team to deploy the appropriate solutions.
Features currently available for custom builds:
- We can deploy your own A.I. transcription engine (@£75 per month)
- Automatic pickup of audio files
- Automatic export of transcription files
- Formatting of exported docs in choice of font and font size
- Export of documents using clients letterhead template
- Use of customised rules to correct persistent errors
- Automated upload to Pryvate cloud for processing
- Quasi-real-time (under 5 minutes after called saved) transcription
- Immediate rules-based meta-tagging and indexing
- Integration with PBX, call centre, cloud-based call centre, internal VoIP
- Encryption of all saved data
- Potential to transcribe from 80 languages
- A separate recording of each call participant
- Real-time transcription and analytics
- Alert to supervisor of the need to support agents or correct performance
- Mobile to Mobile conversation transcription and analysis using Pryvate App (removing the need for a VoIP supplier)
- Encryption of voice recording and transcription
- Meeting recording